Business Fixed lines
The fixed communication solution for medium and large businesses.
What is it?
Orange provides you fixed lines service over an E1 link connected to your premises.
Orange provides you a point-to-point dedicated 2048 Kbps communications circuit (E1) capable of supporting up to 30 voice channels, that means 30 communications at the same time.
Orange will connect your premises with this E1 link, directly from Orange Core Network to your telephony equipment e.g. PBX.
This service allows you to have an unlimited number of fixed lines connected to your PBX.
Enjoy our special rates dedicated to fixed lines for Corporate Clients with free calls between your fixed lines.
Costs optimization and scalability
- If you have an Orange Dedicated Internet link or you are willing to have one, you will save money on the equipment costs : Orange will provide you the most optimized solution to reduce your costs.
- Orange can as well advise you on a scalable solution if your needs are inclined to evolve
Comfort and performance
- Orange Uganda guarantees an excellent quality of service and commits on service availability : our standard Service Level Agreement is 98% and included for any Dedicated Internet link offer.
- Your employees gain efficiency and productivity with an "always-on" and performing service
- We propose you flat rates for an unlimited usage of the link: no bill shock for you at the end of each month and no service cutting to ensure your business does not stop.
- Link is dedicated and data is encrypted for maximum security of your information
- We provide permanent proactive monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- In case you need more guarantees on quality of service, we can propose you a higher level of SLA and Guaranteed Time To Repair (GTTR).
- Dedicated Account Relationship Manager
- Corporate Customer Care 24/7
- Maintenance of the link is at no extra cost