machine to machine
know what is happening in your business and make timely decisions
What is it?
Manage your assets in real-time whenever you need to drive innovation and transform the way you run your business.
From vehicle tracking to stock control, machine-to-machine solutions give you visibility into what's happening, as it happens without having to be there in person.
By enabling remote equipment such as cameras, copiers, containers and even payment machines to interact with your information systems, you have the vital, real-time data you need to make quick decisions and manage your internal processes more efficiently.
Orange provides you
- A wireless Internet solution allowing your company to implement M2M services like fleet management, Point of Sale terminal and ATM applications.
- A range of postpaid plans to suit all needs
- A private APN dedicated to your company for secure connectivity to corporate databases, applications, LAN, WAN...
- A range of IP addresses for customers requiring access to databases, corporate LAN, internal servers...
Optimize your business processes
- Automate your alerts, monitor your machines remotely and respond more quickly and consequently improve your quality of service.
- Improve the management of your inventory and increase revenues by transmitting information in real time
- We propose you flat rates for an unlimited usage : no bill shock for you at the end of each month and no service cutting to ensure your business does not stop.
- Capacity is tailored to your needs, and equipment is scalable for you to anticipate your future needs.
Simplify the management of your equipment
Improve the efficiency of your employees
- Have at any time the operating statistics of your machinery
- Remotely manage and secure your fleet and equipment on all your sites
Reliability, availability and performance
- Optimize the schedule of your staff: assign their tasks according to their availability and location
- Update information remotely
- Anticipate the need for maintenance
- Enjoy the best 3G+ network in Uganda with speeds of up to 7.2mbps
Monitoring & Support
- Private Access Point Name allows secure data exchange
- IP addresses block provided for customers requiring access, corporate LAN, internal applications, servers...
- Orange network is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Dedicated Corporate Customer Care 24/7