connect two or more business locations anywhere in Uganda
What is it?
This service also called Leased Line is a symmetric telecommunications link connecting two or more locations, each side of the link being permanently connected to the other. Leased lines can be used for telephone, data or Internet services.
Orange provides you direct link into our fast, reliable, un-congested network.
Whatever your need is, Orange has a solution for you
- We have a national coverage and can provide this solution all over the country
- Guaranteed bandwidth can be provided from 512 Kbps
- We propose symmetrical links so you can enjoy same speed for uploads and downloads
- Service is carried out through Fiber or Radio (Microwave) depending on the location of your premises
Comfort and performance
- Orange Uganda guarantees an excellent quality of service and commits on service availability : our standard Service Level Agreement is 98% and included for any Leased Line offer.
- Your employees gain efficiency and productivity with an "always-on" and performing service
- We propose you flat rates for an unlimited usage : no bill shock for you at the end of each month and no service cutting to ensure your business does not stop.
- Capacity is tailored to your needs, and equipment is scalable for you to anticipate your future needs.
- Link is dedicated and data is encrypted for maximum security of your information
- We provide permanent proactive monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- In case you need more guarantees on quality of service, we can propose you a higher level of SLA and Guaranteed Time To Repair (GTTR).
- Dedicated Account Relationship Manager
- Corporate Customer Care 24/7
- Maintenance of the leased line is at no extra cost