Orange Corporate Care
Our Corporate customers can contact us 24/7 via the following channels, and a dedicated team will be available to respond to the queries in the quickest time possible.
- Call our dedicated toll free line from your Orange number on 125 toll free.
- Or from any other network on 0790 000 125 or +256 790 000 125
- You can also send us an email on email@example.com
Our success is based on building strong relationships with our customers and seeking excellence in all that we do.
We believe differentiation in today's highly competitive market can only be achieved through excellent customer service supported with efficient,
transparent and effective end to end processes that put the customer at the forefront of all our activities.
We also know that technology does not talk to people but 'people talk to people' that's why our customer service team comprises of a
unique blend of people selectively chosen to cater for all your corporate needs. Our highly trained and well-groomed team are available
24 hours a day to provide support and feedback, hence ensuring that your orange experience is unique and second to none.
As Our Corporate Customer, We Want To Make Your Journey memorable
Simple and clear products, and tariffs
Clear and convenient communication and access
- Provide products that are easy for you to understand and use
- Be accountable for our tariffs and respective costs applied to your solution
Resolve complaints and queries clearly and quickly
- Communicate in an open, honest and accountable manner through a professional and dedicated Account Relationship manager
- Keep our dedicated Corporate line 125 accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: With a service level of 90:20 (90% of all calls to be answered in 20 seconds)
- Ease of access through our dedicated Corporate email address; firstname.lastname@example.org with a guaranteed response time of up to 1hour
- A personalized business center at our HQs, Clement Hill, open 8am to 6pm Mon-Fri
- Keep our website www.orange.ug updated and accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Resolve complaints in an accurate and clear manner
- Respond to your complaints and requests within agreed SLA
- Provide timely notifications and updates with regards to any service interruptions, via email, calls and sms
- Provide you with an update within 2 hours if your complaint and/or enquiry cannot be answered immediately. FCR (first call resolution) of 90%.
- Resolve escalated complaints within 24 hrs, or as per signed SLA
- Register and capture all complaints and queries in our trouble ticketing CRM, for ease of follow up and reporting. All will be referenced
Involve the customers and community
- Respect any private and personal information that is provided to us, through practice of our confidentiality policy and UCC regulations
Improve and change
- Build relationships with the community in which we operate and involve you as a partner where applicable
- Be independently audited on our customer service performance, by UCC and customer feedback sessions
- Research and study future technology advancements and changes related to improving our service and products to you.